Thursday, August 13, 2009

~Not in mood~ :(

Huhuhu...Yesterday, hubby called inform that he'll be going to Melaka this Friday...He suppose to sent me to Kuantan for BAKAT Hi-Tea.... After some argument, yelling, crying and etc...hehehe. He decide to inform OC and his wife..As a conclusion, I will take bus to Temerloh, the very earliest bus i can take...then army's driver will take me to Kuantan to fetch Kak Erry (another army's wife) and later sent us to hotel..From Melaka Hubby will go straight to Kuantan....


More headache!!!no baju to wear for mess nite..huhuhu...i've new baju kurung gantung with lots of beading,purple colour..but i feel like this baju make me look bigger...another one is brown kurung moden and match it with black pareo. prefer this one but i think i already wear this in a few occasion...Let hubby decide...

Hmmm..with heavy bag...travel alone...hubby not around...first appearance in BAKAT event...what else??? I'm praying for the best...Wish me luck!!!

No comments: