Thursday, January 7, 2010

~ New Year 2010/1431H~ It's a new beginning


Assalamualaikum and Happy New Year ouls!!!!!

Finally...i have time to write again..i remembered when i in secondary school, i always love to write..once, i have a dream to be a writer/journalist ...:)

It's new year again, life short by 1 year....huhuhu..what i have achieve in 2009? mmmm....2009 is a year of learning and a challenging one.. i learn a lot..learn to be a good wife, better daughter and a best friend..

New year resolution????

I don't have one.....nothing in my mind right now...just go with the flow..only hope the best in everything in life for both of us...

heheheh...loss weight is a past 3 years nye reso..huhuhu..never achieve..and surprised and also wondered how i can gained 8 kilos in a year...what the **** i have ate?? start from now on i will keep my eating journal so i can monitor my eating habits...hehehe...

May Allah always be by our side.....

Big MUAH from me....cauu....

No comments: